WE ARE BOOM
Driven by excellence
committed to service
• Fabrication, process piping and assemblies
• Plant and facility construction
• Plant and facility maintenance and turnarounds
• Pipeline integrity and digs
• End of life services (decommissioning, abandonment, reclamation and remediation)
• Civil construction and maintenance
• Heavy oil including Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD)
• Tank Terminals
• Compressor stations
• Pump stations
• Plant turnaround and shutdown projects
• Ongoing maintenance of facilities
• Repair and reconstruction of existing facilities
• Dehydration units
• Well sites and well site equipment
• Line heaters
• Meter stations and LACT skids
• Small plant facilities
• Facility maintenance turnarounds
• Facility modifications, debottlenecking and
process improvement modifications
• Field production facility maintenance and
• Pipeline maintenance and repairs
• Electrical and instrumentation maintenance
• Commissioning and start-up support
Boom is proud to be an Alberta born, construction services company founded in 1975. Built on the principals of exceptional leadership and strong core values, we have created a thriving workplace that places our people and customers at the forefront of our business and the decisions we make.
It has been through consistent delivery and the creation of exceptional experiences; we’ve found tremendous partnerships with clients and employees alike. These actions have shaped us to be the company we are today.
Boom provides integrated mechanical and civil services throughout the energy, renewables and municipal sectors with great pride throughout Western Canada.
Creating Life Long
Value and Reliability
for our Customers.
with a focus on safety,
quality and creativity.
In order to serve you better, Boom Construction has 3 office locations across Alberta.